Thursday, August 8, 2013

tutus & kimonos


Seeing as it's my first blog post, I figure it's fitting that these photos pretty much sum up our summer: lazy Daisy-chasing afternoons at the pool.
Only this time Daisy got to break in her new suit from Nanni. When you're under the age of 5, a tutu is appropriate attire for any and every occasion. So not fair.


Can't complain too much though, 'cause hey, kimonos are in style! Multi-functional closet gold, my friend. Since finding this bad boy, I've worn it as a cover up, thrown over shorts and a tank, and belted over a dress. I can't wait to layer it under jackets and vests once if the weather starts cooling off.


I feel like enough can never be said about the wonder of a black bathing suit. Yes, it is sleek, concealing, and flattering to nearly every body type, but what I love most is its consistency. You see, unlike most colors, there are no varying degrees of black. Which is perfect if you're like me and prefer to mix and match swim separates.


Sunnies: Charming Charlie
Kimono: Forver21
Top: on sale at H&M
Bottoms: Spanx, Target
Sandals: T.J. Maxx (old)





Slobbery Daisy kisses,
n&k

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes (well, all the time actually) you are so sleek and chic and stylish that it hurts! :) I love seeing all your great bargain finds, and all the sweet Daisy style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat, you're the best. Miss your sweet face, friend!

    ReplyDelete